04 Wednesday Dec 2013
Happy fourth day of advent, friends! Have you got an advent calendar this year? This week I’m sharing a few of my favourite festive ideas!
- Santa decoration from John Lewis
- Tiny baubles (why is everything tiny cute?) from Paperchase
- Pine Cone decoration from Marks and Spencer
- Gingerbread House from Marks and Spencer
- Candle Holder from Wilko’s
- Christmas tree bauble from Asda
- Pom pom ribbon from Wilko’s
- Tartan decorations from Paperchase
- Merry Christmas stamp from Paperchase
Festive baking accessories - If you live in the UK I have to recommend Home and Bargains if you’re making edible gifts this Christmas – they have got some amazing products like the cupcake boxes shown below! For anyone else who loves festive baking accessories they are a treasure.
Homemade Christmas Gifts -
If you need some inspiration for homemade Christmas gifts to make for friends and family, take a look at my round up post from last year here! This year I’m leaning towards festive fudge!
Are you planning to make any gifts for Christmas this year?