Hello and welcome to a Christmas themed blogging challenge! Here’s the idea: the challenge will be open from now until Wednesday 2 December, allowing plenty of time pre-Christmas for your festive bakes to inspire readers looking for new things to bake this Christmas!
Never entered before? Here’s why you should:
- Your cake will be pinned onto the Cake Club Pinterest Board, hosted by Taming Twins and with over 400,000 followers!
- Each entry will be included in the round-up, with a follow link back!
- I’ll tweet and share all entries too – tweet me @kerrycooksblog using #cakeclub!
- Your entry can be an already published post – simply add the link and badge to your post!
As in previous months, you can enter ANY cake at all, but I’d love to see your festive cakes!
To enter, just pop your link below and link back to this post using the Cake Club badge – here it is!
- All full sized cakes please, no cupcakes, traybakes or muffins.
- You can enter one post a month.
- The post can be old or new.
- Please include a link to this blog post on the recipe post you link up, you can do this by copying and pasting the html text below.
- The recipe should be posted on your blog. Photos and words must be your own and ensure that you’re giving the original recipe creator credit, if it’s not a recipe you’ve developed.
- If you mention your entry on Twitter, please use the tag #cakeclub and I will retweet it.
I can’t wait to see your entries!