These Easy Halloween Chocolate Ghosts, made with white chocolate are a cute and fun Halloween activity for kids! Make your ghosts scary or friendly with sprinkles and sweets for faces
These Easy Halloween Chocolate Ghosts are such a fun last minute idea for Halloween! 👻
All you need to make these ghosts is white chocolate, sprinkles or sweets that look like ghost eyes and straws or sticks to use for a handle. They’re the perfect low-effort bit of Halloween fun that kids will love!
My Easy Halloween Chocolate Ghosts were inspired by these rice krispie ghost pops that I made a couple of years ago – these white chocolate ghosts are an even easier version of them!
I’ve used decorative straws as sticks for my ghosts (you can get them everywhere now!), but you can also pick up plastic or wood lolly sticks online.
A little tip – be really careful when you’re melting the white chocolate, since it really enjoys seizing up when being melted. To avoid that, melt in the microwave on 30 second intervals, and stir well between each one.
- 200g white chocolate or white chocolate flavour melts
- lolly sticks or decorative straws, cut in half
- sprinkles or sweets to decorate the ghosties - I used sprinkles plus maltesers, smarties would work great too
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or tin foil and set aside.
- Next, in a large heatproof bowl, melt your white chocolate on 30 second microwave bursts, stirring well between each one.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, leave to one aside for 5-10 minutes until it's a little less runny - it will be easier to use a teaspoon to guide it into a ghost shape that way.
- Spread out your lolly sticks or straws on the tray and dollop two tbsp of white chocolate close to each one. Use a teaspoon to create a ghost shape of your choosing, then decorate with a face.
- Let the ghosts set in the fridge before carefully peeling off the parchment paper or tin foil.
Halloween fiend? Pin it for later