Easy Easy Millionaire’s Shortbread Fudge recipe with only four ingredients that’s ready in just 10 minutes! So easy, anyone can make it!
Well hello! I’m back to tempt you with yet another cheats fudge recipe… this time it’s Millionaire’s Shortbread in Fudge form!
Have you made proper fudge before? I have and it was terrible, soooo much work! This cheat’s fudge is delicious, with that same gorgeously chocolatey, melt in the mouth consistency of proper fudge, and none of the work! No sugar thermometers, just quick and easy fudge in your MOUTH.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy visiting fudge shoppes and watching them spend hours making traditional fudge (and then eating it) but for delicious gifts for fudge-loving friends, I’ll always choose this cheats fudge made with a tin of condensed milk.
What you’ll need to make this recipe
You’ll need a tin of condensed milk, 500g plain chocolate, shortbread biscuits, and a tin of carnation caramel, or any other kind of caramel sauce that you might already have on hand. THAT’S IT for ingredients!
Plus, you’ll use a microwave, heatproof bowl, spatula and tin to set the fudge in.
I know I sound like a broken record here, but I SUPER recommend Callebaut chocolate – I get mine from Makro online. It’s amazing quality Belgian chocolate and tastes insanely good. It’s about £18 for two and a half KG of chocolate and it comes in lovely big chips that melt super nicely and are perfect for cookies and muffins. Plus it works out CHEAPER per 100g than the nasty chocolate chips you buy in the supermarket.
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 500g plain chocolate
- 5 shortbread biscuits
- caramel sauce, or a tin of carnation caramel ( we won't use the whole tin )
- For the base:
- Prepare a 9 inch by 9 inch square tin by lining it with parchment paper or thick tin foil.
- In a large heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate (break it into small chunks first) on 30 second increments on high heat.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, pour in your tin of condensed milk. Stir well and then press the mixture into the pan. It will start to set quickly so don't dally!
- Press the top of the fudge with plenty of chunks of shortbread biscuits, all over. Drizzle plenty of caramel sauce over too.
- After around an hour, bring out and chop into pieces. Store in an airtight container out of the fridge unless it's very warm, then store in the fridge but bring out before serving.
No Bake obsessed like me? Pin it for later