Easy Rainbow Chocolate Fudge recipe with only three ingredients that’s ready in just 10 minutes! So easy, anyone can make it!
Well hello! I’m easing into spring with the fantastically colourful No Bake Rainbow Chocolate Fudge!
Lots of Rainbow Fudge recipes are well… rainbow coloured! I chose to go for a cheats chocolate fudge, and stir through lots of pretty rainbow sprinkles and smarties. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Have you made proper fudge before? I have and it was terrible, soooo much work! This cheat’s fudge is delicious, with that same melting consistency of proper fudge, and none of the work!
What you’ll need to make this recipe
You’ll need a tin of condensed milk, 500g plain chocolate, smarties and bright colourful sprinkles. THAT’S IT for ingredients!
I like to get my BRIGHT sprinkles from eBay or Iced Jems great website. You can also sometimes get lucky in places like TKMaxx/Homesense, Home Bargains and B&M bargains, plus any local cake decorating shops. Supermarkets almost never have pretty vibrant sprinkles. 🙁
Plus, you’ll use a microwave, heatproof bowl, spatula and tin to set the fudge in.
I mention this EVERY time but I SUPER recommend Callebaut chocolate – I get mine from Makro online. It’s amazing quality Belgian chocolate and tastes insanely good. It’s about £18 for two and a half KG of chocolate and it comes in lovely big chips that melt super nicely and are perfect for cookies and muffins. Plus it works out CHEAPER per 100g than the nasty chocolate chips you buy in the supermarket.
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 500g plain chocolate
- 3 tubes smarties
- rainbow sprinkles
- For the base:
- Prepare a 9 inch by 9 inch square tin by lining it with parchment paper or thick tin foil.
- In a large heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate (break it into small chunks first) on 30 second increments on high heat.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, pour in your tin of condensed milk and one tub smarties, plus a good sprinkling of bright sprinkles. Stir well and then press the mixture into the pan. It will start to set quickly so don't dally!
- Press the top of the fudge with more sprinkles and smarties and pop into the fridge to set.
- After around an hour, bring out and chop into pieces. Store in an airtight container out of the fridge unless it's very warm, then store in the fridge but bring out before serving.
No Bake obsessed like me? Pin it for later