Welcome to my last Festive Food Friday round-up before Christmas! I’ve so enjoyed seeing all of your indulgent and fabulous Christmas recipes!
Today my lovely friend Sarah at Taming Twins has shared these gorgeous Chocolate Coconut Snowballs – perfect for gifting this Christmas! Thank you SO much for inviting me to host Festive Food Friday with you this year Sarah!
There were so many great recipes this week that I’ve split them up into two categories: savoury, and sweet! So grab a glass of mulled wine and enjoy some inspiration for your festive baking.
Thank you all for sharing your marvellous recipes with the followers of the Festive Food Friday Pinterest board! Read on for how to link up this week for the final time before Christmas!
Please add the badge below to your post. (Just highlight the bit in the text box and pop it in the HTML of your blog post.) Link up your festive season food or drink posts using the widget below. They can be recipes, round ups, drinks, meals out, anything that’s inspiring to festive food lovers.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- You can add up to 5 posts each week if you’d like.
- We will pin all of the posts added to the Pinterest board, which has over 400,000 followers
- The linky will be open until midday Tuesday the following week.
- Please visit and comment on at least 2 of the other posts that have linked up, per post that you add. Spread that Christmas cheer! This really helps to make the community.If you follow us on Twitter and tweet a link mentioning @tamingtwins or @
kerrycooksblog and #festivefoodfriday, we will RT them.
- Each week we will write a round up on one of our blogs, linking to every post linked from the week before (this will include a photo from your post – please only enter if that’s okay).
- Please spread the word, the more the merrier!
Enter your recipe
[inlinkz_linkup id=591913 mode=1]