Hello and welcome to another month of #CakeClub! Thank you so much to all the lovely bloggers who entered the first challenge last month – I loved seeing your entries (and they made me incredibly hungry!).
Don’t forget – share a fabulous cake each month – so that’s a cake – not a cupcake, traybake or muffin. But other than that, it could be simple or complex and involve whatever flavours you like! And it can be a new cake or old post, up to you!
Here’s how to take part –
- Post your recipe on your blog – photos and words must be your own and ensure that you’re giving the original recipe creator credit, if it’s not a recipe you’ve developed
- Mention Cake Club in your post and link back to Kerry Cooks and the host for that month (if not Kerry) using the Cake Club logo (above)
- Entry is usually via linky
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 27th of the month.
- The round up of entries will be posted on the host’s blog on or before the last day of the month.
- The new challenge will be posted on the first Wednesday of the month.
- If mentioning on Twitter, you can use the tag #cakeclub and I will retweet.
- Please feel free to add your entry to the Cake Club group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Kerry.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!