Welcome to October Cake Club! Each month bloggers link up a favourite cake recipe to this link up, to give you plenty of cakey inspiration! You can enter ANY cake at all, but I’d love to see your halloween or autumn cakes!
Every entry will be featured in the round up and pinned to the Cake Club board with over 400,000 followers on Pinterest!
To enter, just pop your link below and link back to this post using the Cake Club badge – here it is!
- All full sized cakes please, no cupcakes, traybakes or muffins.
- You can enter one post a month.
- The post can be old or new.
- Please include a link to this blog post on the recipe post you link up, you can do this by copying and pasting the html text below.
- The recipe should be posted on your blog. Photos and words must be your own and ensure that you’re giving the original recipe creator credit, if it’s not a recipe you’ve developed.
- If you mention your entry on Twitter, please use the tag #cakeclub and I will retweet it.
- All entries will be pinned to the Pinterest Cake Club board with over 400,000 followers.
- The monthly challenge closes at midnight on 28th of the month.
- A round up blog post featuring all of the cakes added will be featured here on Kerry Cooks at the end of the month.
[inlinkz_linkup id=571158 mode=1]