Foolproof cheat’s Easy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Malteser Fudge! So chocolatey and delicious and only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make it!
Oh hey! I’m back again with ANOTHER No Bake treat! (yup another one!)
Did you make the No Bake Millionaire’s Shortbread Cheesecake yet?
This Easy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Malteser Fudge is ridiculously easy even as no bake treats go. There are only THREE ingredients and a microwave involved. It is seriously IMPOSSIBLE to mess this up. Children, animals, literally anyone can make this fudge!
Confession: once, as a teenager I tried my hand at making ‘proper’ fudge. Guys, it was a horrible nightmare. I didn’t use a sugar thermometer and the fudge didn’t ever actually set. Though it was still delicious, just runny! 😍 But still, you know that when even awesome food bloggers like Lindsay take five batches to get ‘proper’ fudge right, that it’s a littttle tricky.
That’s why you need this microwave fudge recipe instead! It’s absolutely foolproof 🙂
What you’ll need to make this recipe
You’ll need a tin of condensed milk, 500g plain chocolate and maltesers. THAT’S IT for ingredients!
Plus, you’ll use a microwave, heatproof bowl, spatula and tin to set the fudge in.
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 500g plain chocolate
- 150g (ish) maltesers
- First, prepare a cookie sheet or brownie pan by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Next, in a large heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate on 30 second increments (it will melt quickest if it's broken into small chunks). Open the microwave every 30 seconds and give it a stir. In the meantime, bash up the maltesers roughly.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, stir in the tin of condensed milk, using a spatula to get to the bottom of the bowl and get everything mixed together. Tip two thirds of the maltesers into the mixture and stir, then tip everything onto your parchment paper. Use your spatula to spread the fudge out to the thickness you want it.
- Stud the top of the fudge with more maltesers and push down.
- Pop into the fridge (1 hour) or freezer (10-15 mins) to set before removing and cutting into squares. Then, store in an airtight tin for up to ten days.
Pin it for later