Love Terry’s Chocolate Orange? You’ll love this Easy Terry’s Chocolate Orange Slice – no bake and just a few minutes to make!
This Easy Terry’s Chocolate Orange Slice is here to be your superhero when you need a last minute, super chocolatey treat.
These bars are a perfect treat for any Terry’s Chocolate Orange fan! Not only is the base mixture a cross between a chocolatey cookie dough and fudge, but it’s spiked with orange liqueur and topped with loads of Terry’s Chocolate Orange segments. 😍
My No Bake slice recipes are quickly becoming my FAVOURITE easy
bake no bake! When I had the idea to make a REALLY Malteser-y chocolate No Bake slice, I had no idea whether they would work out nicely, so I was SO happy when they turned out to be one of the most yummy things I’ve ever eaten.
Let me tell you how embarrassingly easy this Easy Terry’s Chocolate Orange Slice is to make… we start with soft butter and sugar – you can mix them by hand or in a mixer. Add a can of condensed milk, plus melted plain chocolate, orange liquer (or skip if you like!) and flour.
Press the gorgeous chocolatey mixture into a pan and smooth with the back of a spoon, then top with Terry’s Chocolate Orange segments – I used some orange pretzel M&Ms too — holy hell those things are good.
What you’ll need to make this Easy Terry’s Chocolate Orange Slice
You’ll need butter, sugar, plain chocolate, orange liqueur, a can of condensed milk, flour and salt.
I also used some orange M&Ms and some tiny gold star sprinkles. Mine were from Asda, but you can also get them online.
- 100g very soft unsalted butter
- 100g light brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 400g plain chocolate
- 1 397g tin of condensed milk
- 250g plain flour
- orange liqueur (optional)
- Orange M&Ms or other sprinkles
- One Terry's Chocolate Orange
- Prepare a 9 inch by 9 inch square tin by lining it with parchment paper or thick tin foil.
- In a stand mixer is the easiest way to make this slice, or you can a bowl and wooden spoon too. First, beat the butter and sugar together until they're fluffy and soft, then add the vanilla and salt and beat well. Meanwhile, break the plain chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave on 30 second increments, giving the mixture a stir after each 30 seconds.
- Next, add the tin of condensed milk to the butter sugar mixture with the mixer running, and beat well - it will be a very wet mixture at this point. Pour in the melted chocolate and orange liqueur and mix for a moment, then add the plain flour and mix well, using a spatula to scrape down to the bottom of the bowl and combine everything.
- Scoop everything into your pan and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
- Top with your segments of Terry's Chocolate Orange and any sprinkles you're using. Pop the pan into the fridge to set - for about an hour, or if you really are in a rush, in the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge 10-15 minutes before you want to serve it - it will be very firm, and use a large sharp knife to cut into squares. The mixture is VERY rich but I'm greedy, so my squares were massive.
No Bake obsessed like me? Pin it for later