Happy Friday friends! Can you believe it’s the first one in December already!?
Have you already got your decorations up? Ours are going up later today – I can’t wait! I’m feeling so Christmassy this year!
Since the festive season is coming around SO fast, I thought I’d pop in with lots of gorgeous inspiration from this week’s Festive Food Friday link-up!
Take a look at these gorgeous recipes:
- The Page Three Mince Pie by Cate in the Kitchen
- Easiest Ever Mince Pies by Taming Twins
- Cheesy Puff Pastry Stars by My Fussy Eater
- Christmas Ginger Cupcakes by A Strong Coffee
- Free Standing Trifle Cake by Only Crumbs Remain
- Baileys Truffles by Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen
- Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies by MOI!
- Christmas Mince Pies with Marzipan by Only Crumbs Remain
- Cardamom Pistachio Cookies by Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- Homemade Sandwich Bread by Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- Broccoli Cheese Soup by Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- Christmas Puffcorn by SavvyAge
- Vegan Christmas Flapjack by Vegan Housewife
- Christmas Cake Pops by Searching for Spice
Thank you all SO much for joining in this week – all the amazing recipes have been pinned to the fantastic Festive Food Friday Pinterest board!
Join in with this week’s Link-Up! Here’s how –
Please add the badge below to your post. (Just highlight the bit in the text box and pop it in the HTML of your blog post.) Link up your festive season food or drink posts using the widget below. They can be recipes, round ups, drinks, meals out, anything that’s inspiring to festive food lovers.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- You can add up to 5 posts each week if you’d like.
- We will pin all of the posts added to the Pinterest board, which has over 400,000 followers
- The linky will be open until midday Tuesday the following week.
- Please visit and comment on at least 2 of the other posts that have linked up, per post that you add. Spread that Christmas cheer! This really helps to make the community.If you follow us on Twitter and tweet a link mentioning @tamingtwins or @
kerrycooksblog and #festivefoodfriday, we will RT them.
- Each week we will write a round up on one of our blogs, linking to every post linked from the week before (this will include a photo from your post – please only enter if that’s okay).
- Please spread the word, the more the merrier!
Enter your recipe
[inlinkz_linkup id=587990 mode=1]