It’s that time of year again! My third Halloween blogging here on Kerry Cooks and I still get just as excited about Halloween as ever before! I can’t wait for all the cute trick or treaters to come round with their costumes.
I really wanted to share some of the coolest and easiest spooky treats that I’ve come across in the last year – hope you like them!
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats by Thrive blog
- Boonana’s (argh!) by Skinny Taste
- Halloween Cupcakes in a Jar by Glorious Treats
- Halloween Sugar Cookies by Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cupcakes by Kerry Cooks
- Halloween Bark by Completely Delicious
- Scream Cheese Brownies by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Graveyard Cake by Country Living
- Ghost Meringues by Delicious Shots
I’ve also got some fun ideas on decorating your home for Halloween here.
As well as those treats, perfect for kids or big kids, this Halloween, I wanted to share with you these awesomely autumnal bakes that are DELICIOUS and well worth making to help celebrate Halloween, even if they’re less obviously ghostly!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Muffins with a crumble topping
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
By the way – I’ve got another terrifying treat coming up for you on Monday here on Kerry Cooks – Baked Halloween Cake Doughnuts!
Happy Halloween! Will you be baking for trick or treaters or for Halloween parties?