Many thanks to Jimmie Chew for tagging me with my first ever blog award!
I’m a little bit new to this so here goes…
Seven things about me
- My favourite foods in the world are pizza, cinnamon buns and muesli with blueberries. Weird huh. I love cinnamon buns but never make them in summer – they are truly a winter comfort food. Needless to say, I’ll post the recipe on here in the next couple of months!
- I love cats and dogs, especially all cats and all dogs. Plus anything else cute too.
- I have a bow problem. Bow shoes, bow headbands, bow tops, bow necklaces, bow EVERYTHING.
- Brightly coloured sprinkles and learning new cake techniques excite me. When I got my Wilton 1M tip and piped cupcake frosting that actually looked like amazing proper cupcakes for the first time, I jumped up and down with happy.
- I live in a victorian house and love period features and learning about the history of where I live. I would love to live in a classic new england style house with a porch and white clapboard too – I blame the film practical magic, which I continue to love to this day.
- My favourite films are Sleepless in Seattle, Heathers, and Hocus Pocus. Growing up I was also completely obsessed with Famous Five and Sweet Valley High books, which are a continuing source of mirth even today.
- My favouritest time of the year is Christmas, followed by Halloween/autumn, followed by Spring, followed by Summer. Some of those are holidays and some are seasons, I know!
15 10 blogs that are new (to me!)
Check out these blogs I’ve recently discovered – well worth a look!
- Kitchen goddess in training. I love Emma’s blog!
- How Sweet it is. A fabulous baking blog that I recently discovered.
- The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle. Another baking blog but with more of an emphasis on cookies – they’re amazing!
- Jim’s chocolate mission. I love this site as it alerts me to all the new products to try!
- Rockstar diaries. I’ve spoken about my love of this blog before. It’s awesome!
- Two peas and their pod. Despite being very established I’d somehow never noticed this blog until Kath, Caitlin, Emily and many more started raving about Mama pea’s new cookbook.
- Confections of a foodie bride. Great blog with lots of helpful recipes.
- I am a feeder. I love the look of this blog, its so cool, and the content is great too!
- I heart organising. I love this site. Inspiration to be crafty and super organised!
- What Kate baked. Great new to me blog, I’m planning on taking up the autumnal baking challenge soon!