All the blogs that I have on the right hand side blogroll there are my favourites but there are certain blogs that I LOVE above all others, and that list does evolve over time.
Here’s the list of blogs that I can’t get enough of at the moment – I check them every day! Obviously as well as the content, the ladies personalities and writing styles appeal to me –
Kath Eats – My all time favourite and blogging hero! I’m sure everyone could learn something from Kath’s amazing positivity. I WISH I could post 3 times a day but my meals are a lot less from scratch than Kath’s and I’m not sure how much anyone wants to see my bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast!
Daily Garnish – I only discovered Emily’s blog recently, and I LOVE it. She’s such a sweet genuine person and reading about her pregnancy and move to Seattle has put me in that weird position of feeling a genuine happiness for someone you’ve never met – weird but great!
Healthy Tipping Point – Caitlin’s blog (she runs TWO of them) really inspires me to try to choose healthier choices because, as she says, once you reach that healthy tipping point, being healthy becomes your way of life rather than a struggle.
Pictures property of Kath, Emily and Caitlin respectively!
Interestingly (or not!), they’re all very much lifestyle blogs rather than being purely about baking or any other one thing, and reading these great blogs has influenced the way that I’m trying to blog, so I’m trying toa
- post every day
- share lots of pictures and news about my life as well as just recipes
I’ve learned so much from my favourite blogs in the last few years and months, stuff like –
- You never regret a workout but you might regret NOT doing one (I said this to Lee last night to motivate him and he said “Shut up”)
- I love almond and hazlenut butter – I only wish we had the range in the UK that I see on Kath’s blog!
- Always try to look at the positive – okay I try to do this already but I can always use a reminder!
- There’s still loads of things I want to try – almond milk, tempeh (what is it!?), tofu, buckwheat, quinoa, and I still need to master kale!