Stupidly easy recipe for a No Bake Cookie Dough Slice with just a handful of ingredients! Soft, vanilla cookie dough topped with milk chocolate – so good!
Cookie dough is the best part of making cookies, right? Right?! Then you’re in the best place. You’ll love my No Bake Cookie Dough slice! It’s made with no eggs, so it’s perfectly safe (and delicious!) to eat raw.
This recipe actually makes a TON of these delicious No Bake Cookie Dough Slice squares – they’re *pretty* rich though, so I tend to cut them into pieces about 1 inch square. You can always go back for more.
As you’d expect from any No Bake recipe, it’s actually super simple to make these Cookie Dough delights!
Here’s what we’ll need to do before we can tuck into these No Bake Cookie Dough Slice squares! You DON’T need a stand mixer for this recipe – it’s easy to make either by hand, or in a mixer. Here’s the basic plan of attack:
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla and salt and stir in condensed milk – it’s taking the place of our eggs!
- Stir in melted white chocolate, flour and chocolate chips
- Press the mixture into a pan and let it chill
- Spread melted milk chocolate on top!
What you’ll need to make this recipe –
You’ll need butter (1 pack), caster or golden caster sugar, vanilla extract, salt, condensed milk (1 can), white chocolate, flour and chocolate chips. I used Callebaut for both the white chocolate and chocolate chips which I buy in bulk from Macro online (you don’t need a card) – it is the best quality chocolate and works out super cheaply when you buy in bulk.
And a pan! I used a brownie tin that’s 9″ by 9″.
- For the cookie dough base
- 150g unsalted butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 can (397g) condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 300g white chocolate
- 250g plain flour
- 150g chocolate chips
- For the chocolate topping
- 350g milk chocolate (or use plain, dark or white if you prefer!)
- Prepare your square tin by lining it with baking paper. Tin foil works too!
- For the cookie dough, in a bowl or stand mixer, combine the soft butter and sugar, and beat until it's combined. Stir in the salt, vanilla and condensed milk - the mixture will be very runny at this point.
- Melt the white chocolate VERY carefully in the microwave. Break your chocolate into chunks (if using bars) and put into a large heatproof bowl. Heat on 20 second increments, stirring well after each one, until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the white chocolate into the condensed milk mixture, and stir well. Immediately add the flour and chocolate chips and mix again.
- Scrape the mixture into your tin, pressing it down evenly. Pop into the fridge for 15 or so minutes to chill.
- When your cookie dough is firm-ish, make your melted chocolate! Melt your chocolate chips or chunks in the microwave, then pour over the cookie dough mixture. Chill again in the fridge until the chocolate is set.
- Cut into small squares and keep in an airtight container until they're all gone! Best kept in the fridge.
Pin it for later
I hope you love these! Let me know if you make them 🙂