Welcome to my first blog post of 2014! I’m pretty excited about this year… not only do I turn 30 in June, but I’m also getting married! This edition of Stop what you’re doing and look at this! and indeed all posts on Kerry Cooks during January are New Year themed, in that I’m focusing on healthier but still delicious recipes as a welcome break from all of the rich foods of Christmas!
- I’ve recently discovered this new blog (to me!) Naturally Ella. Erin creates tasty, natural and veggie based dishes like these black bean and guacamole burritos – perfect for healthier eating inspiration if you’re feeling a bit blah after overindulging at Christmas
- Apparently fish and chips are becoming increasingly popular across France as hip young French people embrace British cuisine
- Fascinating photos showing how San Francisco looked in the aftermath of the great earthquake compared with now
- This is a healthy meal that I make for myself often – its perfect for packing up and taking to work the next day too!
- Three great apps for keeping any healthy resolutioneers on track, as recommended by Liz at I Heart Vegetables
- I didn’t chronicle my fails for you in 2013, but they happen to every blogger, believe me! Or if not me, believe How Sweet it is!
- Speaking of resolutions…
Happy new year!