Watermelon and Strawberry Pimms Cocktail – sweet, juicy strawberry and cool refreshing watermelon in this easy cocktail which has just five ingredients!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with thebar.com. Thank you for supporting Kerry Cooks!
Hey! A special post today, it’s my 32nd birthday! Time to celebrate!
Nothing says summer like strawberries, don’t you think? Especially British strawberries – they taste so good! I’m so happy strawberry season is here at last! 🍓
I spent most of last summer on the quest to perfect a watermelon cocktail. I LOVE watermelon so much (except how heavy it is to carry home in my shopping bag!), it’s so sweet, juicy and refreshing – perfect for hot summer days. 🍉
In the past couple of months, we’ve been trying to perfect more homemade cocktails. We’ve tried Strawberry Daiquiri’s, Margarita’s and Cherry Gin and Tonic’s! I’m hoping that with plenty of practice (hic!) I’ll have the recipes down by the time summer and al fresco eating and drinking rolls around (if it ever does!).
I love this Watermelon and Strawberry Pimms Cocktail because it’s so simple. Strawberry and watermelon are blended together (or you could muddle them too) and then strained, then mixed with Strawberry Pimms (a limited edition around at the moment – you could also use regular Pimms).
Then we’ll add lemonade and a dash of lime juice and garnish with a wedge of watermelon. #fancy
- 100ml Pimm's Strawberry with a hint of mint
- 200ml lemonade
- 250g watermelon (buy pre cut watermelon to save time)
- 8 strawberries (6 to blitz, 2 to garnish!)
- 1 lime
- Fill a glass with ice cubes, and pour in the Pimm's and lemonade.
- In a food processor, or using a jigger, blitz the watermelon and strawberries together. Sieve the mixture to remove seeds and add the watermelon strawberry mixture to the pimms and lemonade. Add a dash of lime, and maybe some mint. Enjoy!
If you need more Pimms cocktail inspiration head to thebar.com! They have a fab feature where you can select the ingredients you have at home (like gin and orange juice) and then it finds cocktails you can make with what you already have at home. Genius (and they have plenty of mocktail recipes too).
Pin it for later