- Tons of yummy yummy cake. Cupcakes, chocolate cake, rocky road, coffee kisses, banana butterscotch cake, chocolate chip cookies, marble cake, flapjacks, chocolate brownies…to name but a few.
- Cute jewellery and other crafty bits and bobs. Take home something shiny and unique and support local businesses too!
- Manicures – you can get your nails polished up by our professional manicurist for just £5 – a fraction of the cost most salons charge.
- A TOMBOLA. I freaking love tombolas. The thrill of winning something cannot be beat (no matter what it is – but I can promise that there will be some very good prizes indeed in our tombola – some of them from my personal Boots beauty stash!)
- Did I mention cake? And its none of that overpriced stale rubbish you’ll find in many cafes and coffee shops*…. I’m talking homemade, delicious, fresh, amazing cake. I will be making chocolate brownies and chocolate chip cookies!
- Best of all, its all for CHARITY! We’re raising money on behalf of the Lincs and Notts air ambulance who need our support to save lives. Talk about a guilt-free way to eat a lot of cake!
You simply must come! Its at Cape bar (upstairs) from 11am – 3pm!
*There are gooduns, but they’re rare… I’ve had more stale cakes in Nottingham than I can shake a stick at. The BEST one I’ve ever had was at the Coco Tang Cafe which is currently closed to allow for the Broadmarsh redevelopment – I’m keeping my fingers crossed it reopens as the article implies!
Do you think you’ll be able to attend our fete? Let me know in the comments!