I read a lot of beauty blogs (a lot!) and have found some really great ones that I really rate. Here’s a run-down of them if you’re interested in that sort of thing! I’m not entirely sure why I like to keep up to date with whats going on in the beauty world since I don’t actually *buy* many new beauty products at all! I guess I just like to look at pretty sparkly things in case there’s anything out there that is worth buying!
- British Beauty Blogger – probably the best I’ve come across in terms of the sheer access to new products and the frequency of posts.
- Lipglossiping – A great, great beauty blog by Charlotte who’s personality and love of makeup really shines through. Her enthusiasm for beauty is catching!
- The Beauty Look Book – A simply incredible blog, which I can only fathom is run by a woman who is surely a millionaire judging by the amount of makeup she buys! Check out her gorgeous pictures and swatches of new products compared with other, similar products. Her extensive makeup knowledge is just incredible.
- Beauty and the bullshit – This is a hilarious blog run by a former beauty industry insider who dishes the dirt (and bullshit) on various beauty companies. See this brilliant post on L’oreal for a great example.
- A beauty junkie in London – I had to include the blog that turned me onto the incredible Collection 2000 Extreme liquid eyeliner which I use every day and is only £2.99!
- The Boots Beauty Blog – The personalities of the girls who run it shine through and I like how the questions and opinions of customers are brought into the blog.