Welcome to the June We Should Cocoa challenge!
The lovely Choclette over at Tin and Thyme (previously Chocolate Log Blog) kindly asked me to host this month and I’m very honoured! I have something chocolatey to post this month which means I can enter too!
The theme for June is Cupcakes! I’m really excited to see what chocolatey cupcake goodness you guys come up with. I have a couple of ideas so I need to decide which one to go for! (By the way, the photo below is of my Nutella and Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes in case you’re wondering!).
How to enter:
- Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice. Do please make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own.
- Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to me here, Kerry Cooks and to Tin and Thyme using the We Should Cocoa logo (below).
- Only one entry per challenge please and it must be posted in the relevant month, which is June.
- Entry is via linky below.
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of June.
- The round-up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on or before the last day of the month.
- If mentioning on Twitter, use the tag #weshouldcocoa and we’ll endeavour to retweet any we see.
- Please feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette.
Enjoy and I can’t wait to see your entries!
x Kerry (and Choclette!)